The Huntley Lodge
|Room Type||Beds||Summer 2013|
|Huntley First Class||2 Queen||$197 - $228|
|Huntley Mountain View||2 Queen||$212 - $239|
|Huntley Loft||3 Queen||$240 - $261|
All rates are nightly double occupancy. Please add 17% tax & service fee.
Extra guest charge of $25 applies to winter rates. Extra guest charge of $10 applies to summer rates.
*Select rates include daily breakfast!
Conveniently located in the heart of Big Sky's Mountain Village, this three-story hotel was part of the late NBC newsbroadcaster Chet Huntley's original vision. The Huntley complex includes Chet's Bar & Grill, coffee cart in the Firehole Lounge, concierge, shops, ski storage, meeting rooms and the newly remodeled Solace Spa. Winter rates include daily hot breakfast buffet served in the Huntley Dining Room. Pets are allowed in certain rooms for a small fee. Non-airconditioned.
All rooms have been upgraded to the luxurious Boyne Bed.
- Slopeside, northern anchor of Mountain Village Plaza
- First Class & Mountain View: 2 queens, 1 bath. (375 sq. ft., sleeps 4, 4 handicapped accessible with king beds available)
- Loft: 3 queens, raised seating area, 1 bath (500 sq. ft., sleeps 6)
- Wet bar, coffee maker, refrigerator, upgraded flatscreen TV, seating area, high-speed wireless internet access, daily maid service
- Outdoor swimming pool, 2 large outdoor hot tubs, weight room, saunas
- Room service, laundry, ice machines, vending
- Pets welcome in select rooms.