Bronze Early & Late Season Pass
|Until 9/30||After 9/30|
|Adult/Senior (Ages 18+)||$279||$549|
|College Students (with valid proof of registration**)||$249||$449|
|Juniors (Ages 11-17)*||$229||$429|
|Youth (Ages 6-10)*||$149||$349|
2013/2014 BRONZE PASS FINE PRINT & DETAILS
- Pass Agreement
- Valid Dates for Budget Season skiing: Opening-12/25/13, 1/6/14 -1/12/14, and 3/31/14 - 4/20/14.
- Direct to Lift Access.
- Purchase Daily Ticket for $25 off window rate during black out dates; multi-day tickets available with no skip days.
- Not direct to lift during blackout dates, skier must purchase ticket at window during non valid days.
- No Moonlight Basin Access.
- Non-transferrable, Non-refundable.
- 15% off at Big Sky Resort retail outlets.
- Exclusive lodging discounts available, restrictions apply. Contact reservations for details at 800-548-4486.
- 25% OFF adult group ski and snowboard lessons any Saturday, all season.
- 5 and under free, up to 2 per paying adult Bronze pass purchase
All rates & information subject to change. Please add 3% tax.
*Ages are determined as of 11/1/13
*Adult and discounted Junior or Youth passes must be purchased by members of the same family and in the same transaction.
** COLLEGE STUDENTS, (of any age): Acceptable proofs of registration are photo ID with copies of schedules and bill/transcript statements showing 6 credits for current semester. You will need to show documentation when you pick up your pass. If you purchase a Gold Pass in full by April 15, 2013 to use for the bonus period from April 1-15, 2013 then you will need to show documentation when you pick up your pass for the current semester and then again at the beginning of the 2013-2014 ski season to prove your continued enrollment. National Student Clearing House may also be used as proof of current enrollment accompanied with a current college photo ID. If you are not enrolled in classes at the beginning of the 2013-2014 ski season then you will be offered the opportunity to upgrade your pass to Adult Gold at the regular season rate.