Big Sky Resort would like to thank you for your participation in the rental management program. We have created this section of the website specifically with current owners in mind. This website serves as a more efficient communication alternative to our bi-annual owner mailing by offering up-to-date information in a paperless format, which goes hand in hand with Big Sky's continuing effort to go green.
The information on this site will be updated periodically, so please visit again soon!
LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES
- New Owner Participation Program! Interested in having a more active role in your condominium's bookings? Big Sky Resort's new Owner Participation Program offers up to 70% for the reservations that you book into your unit. Want to know more? Get in touch with Sarah Blechta or Laura Gregory for more details!
- Summer Owner Reservations: Remember to send in your owner reservation form for the summer months! Or contact Laura Gregory directly to confirm your dates.
- FREE Transportation in Big Sky! The Skyline Bus system, now in its 6th year, offers free transportation from the Gallatin Canyon all the way up to the Mountain Village and almost everywhere in between. For schedules and stops, visit the Skyline website.
- Record Skier Count! On Saturday, December 29, Big Sky Resort hosted over 5,800 skiers, a record day beating out the previous record of 5,500 at Pond Skim 2010.
- Winter Events Calendar: Make sure you check out the events calendar for all of the happenings at Big Sky Resort for this winter. Headlining the winter events calendar is the 7th Annual Big Sky Big Grass music festival from Feburary 8-10, featuring some of the biggest bluegrass names in the country!