Learn More About Our Rental Management Program
With over 40 years of combined condominium management experience, Big Sky Resort has it all!
Big Sky Central Reservations and its dedicated Property Management Team understand the needs of long-term condominium owners and will guide first-time owners through the learning process. Our state licensed professionals oversee operations of more than 400 condominiums. The Big Sky team coordinates marketing, reservations, accounting, maintenance, security, and housekeeping services throughout the year.
Take this opportunity to see what Big Sky Central Reservations can do for you:
- Big Sky Central Reservations is the rate leader in the rental community by establishing our nightly rental rates first. We will gladly provide you with our average rental history for any condominium type we manage so that you can compare our performance to that of other management companies in Big Sky.
- Big Sky Resort spends more than $3 million annually on marketing. Our representatives attend consumer and trade shows worldwide distributing hundreds of thousands of brochures to generate business. We place high impact advertising in targeted locations to make our reservations phone lines ring and web sites hum. As a result, your condominium will rent faster and more frequently under the Big Sky Resort international marketing umbrella.
- Guests staying at Big Sky Resort arrive and depart with a front desk and bell staff operating 24-hours a day. Guests also have charge card privileges for purchasing lift tickets, ski school lessons, retail items, spa services, and/or dinner.
- Guests of your condominium will enjoy access to pools, health clubs, game rooms, and tennis courts. In addition, we offer a concierge service to help them plan family outings and a complimentary children’s program at Kid’s Club designed exclusively for guests of Big Sky Central Reservations. Seasonally, we offer various programs, such as Bear and Wolf discovery and Rescue dog demonstrations. No other management company offers this variety or quality of guest programming.
- The new Wellness Center located in the Village Center offers your guests a variety of classes in both the summer and winter seasons. Certified instructors guide participants through Beginner Yoga, Nia, Pilates, Body Conditioning, and Kids Dance.
- Our Reservations department is locally staffed 7 days a week year-round with a highly qualified team of reservations agents who have a first hand knowledge of the community and your condominium.
- Big Sky Central Reservations is the only management company providing dedicated safety and security personnel to patrol the condominiums in our rental program 24 hours a day.
- Complete housekeeping services are provided to guests at no expense to you, the owner.
- Complimentary ski and/or golf vouchers are provided to our owners to acknowledge our continued appreciation of our business partnership with you.
- Big Sky Central Reservations makes it easy for owners to reserve their unit for a personal stay. Guest reservations are not guaranteed until owner visits are confirmed in May and November of each year. During other periods, owners may call anytime to our Central Reservations office for space available reservations.
- Owners may choose to participate in the Boyne Vacation Club, an exclusive vacation program, which allows them to trade weeks of their condominium for other accommodations worldwide.
- The BoyneRewards Program allows participants to earn points at any of the Boyne properties or when shopping or dining at any Boyne location. The points earned from this program can be redeemed at any of the Boyne lodging, retail, golf, ski or spa outlets.
- Our In-House Air Department helps customers book discounted air packages at the same time that they book their accommodations. Our marketing team, in conjunction with others in the community, is responsible for lobbying to ensure the non-stop service from Atlanta, Denver, Chicago, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Detroit, Las Vegas and Salt Lake City.
Once you make the commitment to buy in Big Sky, you want your vacation property to work for you. Let our staff oversee the maintenance, security, cleaning and booking of your unit to its greatest potential.
Contact Sarah Blechta at (406) 995-8064 to find out how Big Sky Central Reservations can work for you.