Congratulations to Katie Gugliotta for winning the Winter 2011-12 Wellness Challenge
A Free IPOD Touch!
Be Healthy! Feel Good! Win Stuff!
- Participate in HEALTHY ACTIVITIES that are part of the challenge.
- PUNCH YOUR CARD in HR with the pre-assigned number of punches for each activity.
- GOODY PRIZES for participating in the challenge.
- Your 1st filled card receives a $10 GIFT CERTIFICATE and is entered into a drawing for the GRAND PRIZE.
- Each additional filled card enters TWO cards into the drawing for the GRAND PRIZE to increase your chances.
- 10 PUNCHES fills a card.
- CHALLENGE CARDS Available at Paperwork and in HR.
- Come to HR to redeem punches for activities.
- Challenge begins June 1, 2012 and ends September 28, 2011.
Prize from the Goody Bag!
YOUR 1st FILLED CARD
$10 Gift Certificate for any Big Sky Outlet
Your first filled card is entered in the Grand Prize Drawing!
Each additional filled card enters TWO cards into the Grand Prize Drawing!
GRAND PRIZE DRAWING
- Proof of any gym or wellness membership for length of season
- Getting a Lone Mountain Ranch season pass for Nordic skiing
- Successfully quitting tobacco use for the entire season.
- Obtaining and Using a Big Sky Ski Pass 15 days during the season
- Obtaining and Using Golf Pass 15 days during the season
- Donating blood at a Big Sky Resort Blood Drive (3 per drive)
- Proof of registration for participating in 5k or longer walk/race
- Participating in the annual Health Fair
- Participating in Lone Peak Revenge mountain bike race
- Being a member of the a sports team or league during the season
- Teaching a wellness class or snowsports lesson (2 for the season)
- Participating in the Emloyee Ski Race, Pond Skimming or other event (2 per event)
- Participating in the Employee Golf Tournament or other Golf Tournament
- Taking a lesson in Snowsports School
- Attending Employee Tubing Night
- Using a Lone Mountain Ranch day pass
- Attending hikes or snowshoe trip put on by Big Sky Resort (1 per trip)
- Attending a wellness class (yoga, pilates, get bodied, etc.) (up to 4)
- Participating in Volleyball night at Big Sky Resort (1 per night)
- Attend an adult education, further learning or avalanche class in the community
- Other well-advertised activities at Big Sky Resort (1 per activity)
NEW! YOU CHOOSE
Give yourself 1-4 Punches based on how much you feel you do these during the season
- Taking the stairs versus the elevator
- Volunteering in the Community
- Partaking in independent outdoor recreation / exercise
- Carpooling, walking, biking or bussing to work.
*Activities subject to change. Proof of activity required
~ email@example.com ~ 406.995.5820 ~ Human Resources PO Box 160001 ~ Big Sky, Montana ~ 59716 ~