Silver Midweek Pass-Direct To Lift
2013/2014 SILVER PASS FINE PRINT & DETAILS
Every Monday through Thursday
- Pass Agreement
- Direct to Lift Access.
- Payment plan available by phone or in person.
- Frequent Sky Card rate available at window for non-valid days.
- No Moonlight Basin Access.
- Non-transferrable, Non-refundable.
- 15% off at Big Sky Resort retail outlets.
- 50% discount in the Huntley Lodge. Select dates. Contact reservations; restrictions apply. Ask about more deals.
- 25% OFF adult group ski and snowboard lessons any Saturday, all season.
- 5 and under free, up to 2 per adult Silver pass purchase
Need more information? Click here for FAQ's (frequently asked questions)
Click here for information on Boyne Sister Resort Benefits
** COLLEGE STUDENTS, (of any age): Acceptable proofs of registration are photo ID with copies of schedules and bill/transcript statements showing 6 credits for current semester. You will need to show documentation when you pick up your pass. If you purchase a Gold Pass in full by April 15, 2013 to use for the bonus period from April 1-15, 2013 then you will need to show documentation when you pick up your pass for the current semester and then again at the beginning of the 2013-2014 ski season to prove your continued enrollment. National Student Clearing House may also be used as proof of current enrollment accompanied with a current college photo ID. If you are not enrolled in classes at the beginning of the 2013-2014 ski season then you will be offered the opportunity to upgrade your pass to Adult Gold at the regular season rate.
*Ages are determined as of 11/1/13
*Adult and discounted Junior or Youth passes must be purchased by members of the same family and in the same transaction.
All rates & information subject to change.